Saturday, November 19, 2011

Versace at H&M

My dear stilistas I hope you got the memo about H&M having a special event today! When the doors opened dozens of ladies rushed to the Versace stands to get their latest fashions. EVERYTHING Versace was sold within the first hour of the store opening!!! Ladies, ladies, ladies ;) amazing job on getting a bargain on high end designers. They had dresses, leather jackets and much more directly from Versace. The bag alone was absolutely amazing. I have attached a photo of it and it's a keeper.

At first, to be honest, I was very upset because I love the high end brands to stay on the top and not sell out. I understand economy is down, and house designers are getting old and creative directors step in to take over, BUT I still love Armani Prive, Versace, Galiano, Chanel and so on to stay where they are on the fashion ladder and not sell out to the mass brands. It's amazing though to be able to get a deal on such a high end brand right in your home town store. I wish more stores would do specials like that occasionally, as a treat to their customers. This was amazing one time deal and congratulations on the buy :)

Make sure you get involved with your local favorite stores and they always have great promotions and special events, and you will be the first one to know about them. Savings are amazing, especially around Holiday times :) Every shopping bag counts lol So talk to sales people, ask about upcoming special events and share them with the world, follow latest info on fashion and get saving that you could only dream about!


Lets shop together!Follow me on Twitter for latest sales around! That's the fastest way for me to let you know there is a super special sale going on! @NatelaValentin See you on twitter and my YouTube channel AskNatela HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment