Monday, January 30, 2012

SAG Awards Red Carpet

2012 SAG Awards Red Carpet was oh so bridal! Most of the stars chose to pretend that they were getting married or going to bed in their pastel pallet. The light color look is so overdone on this red carpet that my favorites we chosen from the worst of the worst, and they used color. I was not impressed with the dress selection even though red carpet was filled with the best names is the business, dressing the brightest stars on screen. It was a blah red carpet for me, but I was able to scrape few of my favorites.
Emily Blunt in Oscar De la Renta, was shinning in the most beautiful green shade on her. With her pale skin tone this color added coolness even more, but brightened her up at the same time. Her dark hair was a perfect contrast to the dress as well and little side slip added sexiness and flirtation to the star. I loved it!
Jayma Mays in Reen Acra looked very unexpectedly stunning. This shy red head on screen stole attention of many when she showed up on the red carpet in a head to toe sequenced floor length dress with flattering train. You go! Simple chick, and statuesque figure made her one of my favorites. She looked effortless and happy to be wearing Oscar's creation (who wouldn't), and that speaks volumes. When a star feels amazing in the look, the smile comes on and Jayma definitely is proving me right with a sparkling smile in this picture. She truly looks stunning.
I am stunned that I love this dress, or may be it's the actress pulling it off, but this look is just darling. Burgundy brown with a simple decoration and cascading fabric is just what Natalie Portman needed this evening. Giambattista Valli has incredible sence of style and sophistication combining simple silhuette with unusual for red carpet color, ending up with one gorgeous dress. Pulled back hair and small light colored clutch served great purpose to compliment and not overwhelm the dress. I love the overall look!

Those are my top 3 pics for this 2012 Screen Actors Guild Awards Red Carpet!
I am looking forward to more red carpets and even better fashions!

XoXo
-Natela Valentin

No comments:

Post a Comment