Sunday, January 15, 2012

Before the Golden Globes begin 2012

2012 Golden Globes!

I am lucky enough to live in Hollywood the home of most awards ceremonies and endless list of celebrities. On my early drive on Santa Monica Blvd today I got a chance to see what Beverly Hilton looks like hours before the red carper begins, limos pull up and The Golden Globes of 2012 take place. So here are a few pictures I was able to take before security gave me evil eye lol
You can see it is already blocked off and the security is ready to stop anyone who gets through, redirecting the traffic to Wilshire Blvd and other streets.
I decided to take the side street where to my pleasant surprise I located the VIP area and the red carpet with ton of security.

It is amazing how professional everyone is this early in the morning. This was about 10 am, hours and hours before the actual event and all the security was on top of things directing trucks and staff to their destinations. VIP lists were ready and people were already expecting the arrivals of stylists and host who will cover the look of the show and red carpet as well. News trucks were positioned to get their best signals and camera men were testing the angles of their shots. No celebrities were spotted on the red carpet yet, but you will have to tune in the evening coverage for the best view of the looks, interviews and future award winners.
The Beverly Hilton is 2012 Golden Globes home one more year! I am looking forward to watch the red carpet and find out if my prediction of the orangy-red color is correct for this year's it color. I am glad that I got a chance to see it up close before the main hours start the evening of glam. The opportunity to share it with all of you is just icing on the cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment