Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hair Style

I got a great blow out from Madison at Planet Salon. I couldn't help to post about it as she was so fast and knew what she was doing, that I was more than happy to share my experience at Planet Salon with you.

Madison used 1 1/4" curling iron and Wella products that I love:
Brilliance for fine to normal hair shampoo and conditioner
Velvet amplifier-style product
Natural Volume-style product
Firm Finish hair spray

Easy California beach look could be achieved my curling medium size hair locks outwards from the face and downward on the curling iron. Don't let the tip of the hair curl as Cali Beach look has more of a straight end. Curl all sound the head and then run your fingers to loosen the curl up and get shape to a bit of a messy look instead of prom perm :) Easy, fast and beautiful!

Thank you Madison for teaching me the style!

No comments:

Post a Comment